7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
Early Release (Wednesday)
8:00 a.m. - 1:40 p.m.
Hour Delay: 9:00am
See Bell Schedule-Middle School
Process for School Closures and 1-hour Delayed Starts
Thunder Vista Core Purpose and Values
We empower future ready and compassionate learners who live with intention.
Motivate and Inspire:
- We collaborate to foster continuous improvement
- We spark fire for innovation and learning that lasts a lifetime
- We encourage each other
Nurture a Growth Mindset:
- We believe in ourselves and others
- We create a safe environment to take risks, learn from our mistakes and persevere
- We believe our effort and attitude determine everything
Everyone has Value:
- We recognize value and celebrate others' perspectives
- We honor and enrich each others' stories
- We value collaborative relationships
We are a Learning Community:
- We foster service minded citizens
- We demonstrate a shared responsibility to each other
- We connect with our community
Thunder Vista P-8 was built on a 13-acre site in Anthem Highlands, a planned community of about 2,600 residential units, located near state Highway 7 and Interstate 25, in the city and county of Broomfield. The school is expected to serve between 900 – 1,000 preschool through eighth-grade students and opened in Fall 2018.
The construction of the new school is possible thanks to voter support of a $350 million school construction bond in November 2016.